VAULT DWELLERS SERVED

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Implants Voluntary First, Mandatory Soon After

Anybody who thinks a secular society is going to reject this tech is living in a dream world.

Once 51% of the sheeple have them by choice, the remaining 49% will get them by force.

Like vaccines, the option is made mandatory by simply requiring it in other contexts. Notice how convenient that militant atheism was cultivated in this generation just in time to fulfill biblical prophecy.

This has been written about before with much greater insight.

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”
Revelation 13:16-17

“If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.”
Revelation 14:9,10

“No one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.”
Revelation 13:17,18

3 comments:

Lazer said...

“If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.”
Revelation 14:9,10

This quote makes me think its nothing, but a coronal mass ejection that zaps everyones chips, cellphones, and electronics. Which would in turn lead to a frying of their brains, and/or bodies.

I had a dark thought once about how all those cell towers, that are now in major metropolitan areas, could be just giant tesla coils in disguise. All it would take is a modern equivalent of a carrington event(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859) to zap everyone with a cellphone in their radius.

Anyone whose played Red Alert 2 (http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Eiffel_Tower) knows what I am talking about.

Remo said...

If when this comes to pass I expect they will force chip many and in that time the only thing to do will be cut off your own hand rather than keep it.

The passage seems to suggest though that you will have volunteer for the mark - that it will not be forced upon you and that it must be taken via choice. They can't simply hold you down and do it. I guess we'll see.

KW Jackson said...

@Remo - Cut off your own hand? That's a bit extreme for something that's going to be sitting under the skin or in a large muscle. There will be dark-clinics who specialize in removing the chips for a nominal fee. Sure they will be SWATTED on the nightly news but money talks.

They will "force" the children by doing it at school with implied (opt-out) consent.

www.000webhost.com