VAULT DWELLERS SERVED

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

After The Solar Max In December, This Planet Is Going To Get Cold As Hell

Absolutely, positively looking at the cliff of a Maunder Minimum coming up. This Russian says 2014 and it is going to be very sudden and very dramatic.

One thing that is going to warm my heart during the very worst snowstorms is thinking about all those cosmopolitans in the big cities of the 'Stain literally frozen solid in comical poses, still lecturing about globalwarmthinkery with their blue fingers raised inside blocks of ice.

It's about amygdalas. If you don't have one, you will never be able to do anything but simulate thinking. You might be quite lively and very animated but there will be something missing there. It is the center of the brain for a reason and if it goes missing it takes your soul and consciousness with it. Without a properly developed amygdala you aren't really human at all, you're just a clever replicant going through the motions. Without an amygdala you can't think so you're going to resort to the consensus because it is literally all that you have.

If there is one consistency about the consensus it is this - it is always wrong. If it was right, there'd be no consensus on it. A minority of people can really think, less than 5% of the population. The other 95% are just faking it.

7 comments:

njartist said...

Has anyone found a population which does not have an amygdala: else, you are speaking metaphorically.
However, that being said, I did enjoy Rorschach blot 03!

Amy Haines said...

the gom jabar test of humanity will be widespread.

The temporary fear of annihilation is no match for the thinking and feeling human.

Texas Arcane said...

Njartist -

When it was discovered in the last five years that almost all people with left leaning politics have an amygdala shrunken to uselessness, so obvious it is clearly visible on an X-Ray, most of the left smart enough to realize what they were looking at decided to start calling it "the fear center" and blaming conservative politics on having an "overinflated fear center." The reality is that the amygdala is the most critical structure in the entire brain, what it really does is keep the animal alive by avoidance of things that are clearly suicidal.

Imagine Shymalayan's "The Happening" except the leftist is born that way.

Lugh said...

As they say in the Game of Thrones, "Winter is Coming". Perhaps the Neanderthal Race will rise from the hybrid ashes - a reverse alchemy, much like Al Gore's flub of E Pluribus Unum: out of One, many.

iese_83 said...

This would be absolutely nightmarish to us Finns. We have just been scared lately, with news that the Siberian climate will replace the already bloody cold one we have. Trust me, that will be Super F0cking Cold !!. I´ll have to find a new homeland then, probably. Eastern-island / Rapa Nui is looking cool, nice n warm.

Garry Joe said...


Secession Petitions: 5 Reasons To Support Disunion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nJ0V-PGwV5c




Chris from Sydney said...

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/15397656/mp-says-violent-youth-not-being-culled-by-war/

During Parliamentary debate about the classification of video games, the Labor member for Forrestfield Andrew Waddell said the people who commit the violence would have in the past been sent off to war.

"The reality is we are not culling the young anymore," he said.
------------

Nuts, the lot of them.
The problem is we are not culling politicians anymore

www.000webhost.com