VAULT DWELLERS SERVED

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Obama = Repamarations

I knew it.

Knew it.

Predicted it here on Vault-Co too.

I cannot tell you how badly I want this guy to be elected President. It's the shortest possible distance between two points.

Seriously, why drag it out? Let's end it and get it over with. Who wants even another couple years of this abject humiliation watching Mystery Babylon drag it's nose through the slime where America used to be?

I assure you, this dude will absolutely vaporize any semblance of order left in the United States. Couldn't pick a better time to get in office, either. Just as the economic tsunami is cresting for the massive crash, he'll be taking his oath of office. It's truly Vault-Co Apocalyptiverse grand theatre. The Black Pharoah ascends the throne just as Egypt is slipping into a famine it will never emerge from.

5 comments:

Dewick_Hopper said...

I've been saying the same thing about Obama. Sure is convenient that all these banks have been collapsing and getting snatched up the gov just in time for Obama to step up to the plate. All he needs is a little economic recovery when he starts his term and the fanfare that goes with and he'll have all the opportunity he needs to implement reparations, minority quotas and everything else he feels America is ready for.

Imagine going for a home loan and getting told that the white quota for that nice neighbourhood you spent a year looking for is all filled up. Small business loan? Just sign right under the blurp about holding monthly diversicult training and 50% minority quotas for your employees.

Anonymous said...

I thought you might like to read this:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig9/hogan1.html

Anonymous said...

dewick,

Fun. Another FDR. Massive government expansions, decline in freedoms, manipulation of the courts, and perhaps a big war (Vault-Co flavor) to end it all. I think anyone thinking of building a vault needs to make sure to be outside the United States.

CadorBolin said...

dewick: That is pretty much what I suspect might happen. Obama will become a 'credible' President when the economy recovers under him. But then, the US might be so far gone that it can't be turned around no matter what.

If Obama becomes the radical that his backers want him to be, then the revolt against him will be that much easier, however.

Anonymous said...

"Couldn't pick a better time to get in office, either. Just as the economic tsunami is cresting for the massive crash, he'll be taking his oath of office. It's truly Vault-Co Apocalyptiverse grand theatre."

Whereas the presidential race itself is Theatre of the Absurd...

Neither of the candidates shows any sign of being aware that the country is essentially bankrupt. Obama blathers on and on about the vast new social programs he's going to initiate. Meanwhile McCain blusters about the wonderful new wars he's going to launch for the Glory of Our Empire. If either of these fools knows or cares about the actual financial condition of the Republic, then he is keeping one hell of a poker face about it.

In the past six months, I have been part of or overheard numerous conversations about the elections. Not once has anybody else raised the issue of the tottering economy in relation to the (supposed) positions of McC or BO. A few times I have tried to gently raise the subject and have only succeeded in befuddling 90% of them. The other 10% vaguely understood what I saying, but it just made them uncomfortable. Clearly I was committing a faux pas by making them think about it.

Ever heard of a book called "Democracy, The God That Failed" by Hans-Herman Hoppe? I've been meaning to read it for months now. All I know about him is the title of the book plus the Amazon & Wiki pages, but already I think I agree with him a hundred percent.

Nimadan

www.000webhost.com