VAULT DWELLERS SERVED

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Sapiens Utopia

One of the things that really bothers me about the Sapiens dreamworld - a low parenting investment, high promiscuity, broken family instant gratification atomized individual consumer secular "paradise" - is that the reality is what you end up with is a lot of single women forced back several hundred years into what constitutes chattel slavery. All the feminist ideals lead women directly back into the primeval world where they are the lowest rung of society, little more than sexual toys to be traded at the whim of the powerful. All of the protections that arise from the conservative model of the nuclear family and the extended kin structure are lost. With no men to protect them and each of them alienated even from general social altruism as another faceless caregiver, they are inevitably reduced to the level of barnyard stock, which is the status women had in the ancient past before the rise of the West. Without religious principles underlying the marriage contract, even then the married woman is only worth the lifespan of her good looks until she can be traded up for a newer model. The media is cheering on this absolute degradation of the female everywhere you look like it was just another form of "liberation." Yeah, it's just another success story alright. We are losing our mothers, our daughters, our sisters to international conglomerate pimp cartels and we're told we should feel good about it while it is happening.

They are put on the auction block to have their sex and human dignity sold for public consumption because it is the only option left to them. This is where all this garbage was going and right now a vast number of women have been forced into prostitution and pornography in these economic conditions because the whole framework that formerly provided for them has been demolished in the last couple of generations.

Octomom is actually the fulfillment of the liberal ideology - huge nest of dependents by different men, single mother with sole responsibility for child rearing, complete dependency on the State. (Which has thrown her to the wolves.) She did what her society had brainwashed her into believing what was best.

The only chivalry permitted in this hideously evil, vile world is an offer to appear in adult porn. All the liars who promised the Octomoms of the world that the State would provide for their every need if they eschewed traditional marriage and family are nowhere to be found as she descends to her knees to earn her living. Fifty years ago the man who made this proposal to a mother in public would be savagely beaten and then publicly lynched, but we don't live in that world anymore. Women are "equal" now, so men are to believe they can look after themselves and no man is permitted to stand up for the chastity and dignity of all women on principle. The healthy man is told that this bitter toxic excuse for a civilization is the "good" and his instincts to protect females from this kind of depredation is "evil."

All around me I see this wreckage and cultural horror and we've got the same idiots who ushered this era in still on televitz telling us it is all the greater good. The human suffering gets worse, the old world is forgotten or derided as "nostalgia" and the dismal tide washes away the objections as if to simply comply and offer no resistance was the highest moral perogative.

2 comments:

chauncey gardner said...

It is truly shocking what is happening in the KWA. That's what you get when your only concern is giving marriage to the 2 percent of the population of gays, lesbians and other perverts, while the remaining 98 percent falls apart.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-hymowitz-unmarried-mothers-20120603,0,1889065.story

"In 1965, 93% of all American births were to women with marriage licenses. Today, 41% of all births are to unmarried women. And for mothers under 30, the rate is 53%."

This is social and demographic disaster. There is no other way to describe this.


Now compare this with what is happening in Russia:

Putin: Families, mothers and children are top priority

http://www.russkiymir.ru/russkiymir/en/news/common/news6916.html

Gay pride banned for 7th year in a row:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/18/moscow-bans-gay-pride-parade-for-7th-year-in-a-row/


Here's a great article much echoing your blog post:

http://www.inmalafide.com/blog/2012/03/21/the-fundamental-cause-of-feminism/

Melonhead said...

I expect the following things to re-appear in the West anytime now:

1) Widespread legalization of polygamous/group marriages

2) Babylonian wife market [1][2] -esque vendors. Except, this time around I doubt that only females will be auctioned and only males will bid.

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Babylonian_Marriage_Market
[2]http://www.whatmightycontests.com/2011/02/babylonian-wife-market.html

www.000webhost.com